Aptus Utilities are looking for an HSQE Advisor to operate out of our North East base at Follingsby Park, Gateshead.
Job Title: HSQE AdvisorReports to: HSQE Manager
The HSQE Advisor will report to the HSQE Manager and will be responsible for driving continual improvement in Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental practices across our sites and developing best practice.
Main Activities & Duties
- As a HSQE Advisor you will be required to provide competent advice and guidance on Health and Safety issues on site
- Perform HSQE site inspections and provide audit findings in a timely manner
- Assisting in investigation of incidents/accidents as required and providing advice on the root cause of these incidents
- Help to promote, produce and assess HSQE procedures
- Advise staff on risk assessments and risk management
- Formulate and suggest work safety standards, enforce company policies and procedures
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Previous HSQE experience
- Auditing experience
- A utility background – Gas/Water/Electric
- Knowledge of ISO management systems, including 9001, 14001 and 18001
- A NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- A full driving licence
This role will be mostly visiting construction sites and working depots, but an office base is provided.
Location: North East Depot – Unit 16A Follingsby Park, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE10 8YG
Salary: Dependent on experience