Support Operative required to work as part of the team at our Leyland Depot providing support to the operational workforce by delivering or collecting materials, plant, tools and traffic management equipment to or from construction sites.
Job Title: Support OperativeReports to: Stores Manager
- Assisting the stores manager to control and issue stores held materials as required
- Delivery or Collection of Materials, plant, tools or traffic management equipment to/from sites within the North West Operational Region
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic
- Committed to customer service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- First Aid /Manual Handling and NRSWA training desirable
- Full Driving Licence (towing experience and relevant licence preferred)
The candidate will ideally have experience of working within the utility industry within a stores or utility construction team environment as a stores operative or support driver. Other related experience will be considered.