With the need for further expansion and flexibility, we require an additional street lighting civils team to support our existing teams.
Job Title: Street Civils TeamReports to: Street lighting Supervisor/Manager
The successful applicant/s will have responsibilities for the installation of street lighting columns and joint bays for our street lighting contracts around the Lancashire, Cheshire & Midlands areas and work between two depots. This is a permanent position and would ideally suit someone who is located central to these locations in the Staffordshire area.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Column installations and joint bays to allow for jointing teams to service the columns
- Track work on & off site as required
- Setting up and removing TM where needed
- Installation of feeder pillars
- Cable pulls
- Meeting the requirements of Individual Contracts terms and conditions
- Ensuring depot stock and vehicles are maintained and monitored to the required standard (Plant sheets, calibration dates, servicing Etc.)
- Other duties will be required at Managers discretion
Must hold the following certificates/Training:
- Experience of Street Lighting contracts
- Experience of column and feeder pillar installations
- Experienced in working to challenging performance measures
- Good communication and drawing reading skills
- Performance driven to ensure contractual timelines are met and schemes delivered on time.
- Able to understand and implement Risk Assessments and method statements
- Flexible in working hours and to be available when needed – including some weekends
- Full driving licence required.
- Towing (desirable)
- Machine Ticket
- Full Streetworks
Salary dependent on experience
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org