Due to continued growth Aptus Utilities is recruiting for experienced multi utility agents/project managers to be based in the East Midlands (South) location of works ranging from Leicester, Northampton and Peterborough.
Job Title: Multi Utility Project Manager Reports to: Operations Manager
Main Activities & Duties
- The management of multiple projects simultaneously dealing with all aspects of site work from initial pre start meetings through multi utility installation to connections.
- Ordering materials for schemes based on approved designs
- Managing direct and subcontract resources
The ideal candidate will
- Be an experienced multi utility agent or project manager who can organise and manage the completion of site works from both HSQE and commercial perspective
- Hold Gas and Water SHEA
- Hold Gas GNO 1,2 and 5
- Hold IOSH or similar
- Hold Site management or site supervision safety certificate
- Hold Full driving licence
- Computer literate with Microsoft office
Salary will be dependent upon experience
Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org