We are looking for a receptionist to provide clerical, commercial and administrative support at Bolton head office.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Form part of a team of administration staff
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Meeting room and diary management through Microsoft Outlook system
- Organise refreshments for meetings and visitors
- Maintain stock levels of office items, such as stationery and cleaning materials
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Contacting customers via email
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Good telephone manner is essential
- Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are essential. GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines is essential
This is a permanent full time role working within an office environment.
Location: Aptus House, Unit 19-20 Barrs Fold Road, Wingates Industrial Estate, Bolton BL5 3XP.
Salary dependant on experience
Please send CV including contact details to email@example.com