Experienced Multi Utility teams and operatives are required to support Aptus Utilities in delivering an ever-growing portfolio of contracts/operations across Cumbria.
The Reinstatement Team will be made up of a Reinstatement Team Leader and a Reinstatement Operative.
Main Activities & Duties
In this exciting role you will be responsible for Raker and Roller reinstating ensuring that completed works are defect free and are compliant with the Hauc handbook/Highways 23.
You will carry out reinstating and surfacing as well as ensuring that reinstatement requests are correct and that any queries are raised with your line manager.
Candidates must have experience of installation and repairs of Highways.
Qualifications & Skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Trailer towing licence
- Emergency First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheels
- CSCS Card
- NRWSA module 1,2,3,4 & 5
NRSWA Operative ticket including the below modules:
- S1 (Signing lighting & guarding)
- S2 (Excavation in the Highway)
- S3 (Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials)
- S4 (Reinstatement of sub-base & base in non-bituminous materials)
- S5 (Reinstatement of bituminous materials)
- S7 (Reinstatement of modular surfaces in concrete footways)
Reporting to – Reinstatement Manager
Salary will be dependent upon experience.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com