Aptus Utilities Limited is currently one of the fastest growing multi utility connection providers in the UK, we have an extremely positive outlook for 2020 and a strong order book taking us right through our current 5 year growth plan. As part of our continued growth strategy we are looking to further strengthen our market share in the North West and have opened new offices to expand geographically.
The successful candidate will be required to work within the current stores team at our Yorkshire Stores reporting to the Stores Manager.
The candidate would be expected to work within a team to provide support to the operational workforce by organising materials for collection or delivery.
Job Title: Stores OperativeReports to: Stores Manager
- Assisting the stores manager to control and issue stores held materials as required
- Delivery or collection of materials, plant, tools or traffic management equipment to/from sites within the North West Operational Region may be required
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic
- Committed to customer service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- First Aid /Manual Handling and NRSWA training desirable
- Forklift licence
- Full Driving Licence (towing experience and relevant licence preferred)
Ideally the candidate will have experience working within the utility industry within a stores or utility construction team environment as a stores operative or support driver. Other related experience will be considered.
This is a full-time position (45 hours per week). The Yorkshire Depot is located at WF6 1TA
Salary dependant on experience
Please send CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org