Apprentices are at the heart of our business and we welcome applications for our administration apprenticeships from both school leavers and those looking for a career change. As a growing company we regularly review our recruitment needs and offer fantastic prospects for career development through our apprenticeships and trainee programmes. See full details on the business apprenticeship role below.
Job Title: Administration Apprentice
- Create documentation to be issued to site, including work instructions
- Liaise with all departments and provide administration assistance, where necessary
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing and filing
- Answering and dealing with general telephone enquires
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Any other office duties, as required
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Good telephone manner
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the utility industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Apprenticeships are full time working within a normal office environment.
To register your interest send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch when we are recruiting.