Aptus Utilities is looking for an Administration Assistant to provide clerical support to the administration department at Aptus House head office in Bolton.
Job Title: Administration AssistantReports to: Operations Manager
- Form part of a team of administration staff
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Assist in procurement of materials
- Office support to be provided to site staff
- Produce appropriate documentation for site staff to enable works to be carried out safely and correctly
- Create and maintain weekly/monthly reports as required
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are essential. GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner is essential
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines is essential
Working within a normal office environment.
Location: Bolton Head Office – Aptus House, Unit 19-20 Wingates Business Park, Barrs Fold Road, Bolton, BL5 3XP.
Salary will be dependent upon experience
If you wish to apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com