Due to continued expansion, Aptus Utilities require a conscientious and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to provide support to the admin department and Manager. Duties include general clerical duties. A professional image must be maintained at all times.
- Form part of a team of administration staff
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
- Assist in procurement of materials
- Office support to be provided to site staff
- Produce appropriate documentation for site staff to enable works to be carried out safely and correctly
- Create and maintain weekly/monthly reports as required
- Any other office duties as required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are essential. GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner is essential.
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines is essential.
Working conditions – Office environment
Reports to – Operations Manager
Salary – Dependent upon experience
Location – Bolton Head Office – Aptus House, Unit 19-20 Wingates Business Park, Barrs Fold Road, Bolton, BL5 3XP