Apprentices are at the heart of our business and we welcome applications for our business administration apprenticeships from both school leavers and those looking for a career change. As a growing company we regularly review our recruitment needs and offer fantastic prospects for career development through our apprenticeships and trainee programmes. See full details on the business apprenticeship role below.
Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
- Assist the Tendering Co-Ordinators in setting up new tenders, making applications to the network operators
- Monitor and action connection applications, ensuring lead times are met
- Producing tender and contract folders
- Liaise with the estimating and design departments to ensure workflow continues
- Assist the estimators in producing quotations
- Make asset value applications
- Obtain material quotations for street lighting tenders
- Update tender information using our bespoke software
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying and filing
- Any other office duties as required
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Good telephone manner
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the utility industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Apprenticeships are full time working within a normal office environment.
To register your interest send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch when we are recruiting.
Direct Applications Only – Agency Applications Not Accepted