Due to continued expansion, Aptus Utilities require an enthusiastic and conscientious individual, ideally with experience of the utilities industry, to join the operational administration team. The role will form a link between design, commercial and operational departments of the business and will be key in ensuring smooth and timely delivery of schemes of varying size.
Job Title: Contract Co-Ordinator Reports To: Operations Manager
The role will comprise of, but will not be limited to the tasks detailed below:
- Track design approval dates; ensure relevant departments and personnel are updated accordingly
- Ensure documents including legal/easement paperwork, asset adoption agreements, self-lay agreements and bi-lateral agreements are directed to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner
- Prior to scheme commencement and completion, ensure relevant paperwork and monies are in place
- Assist with SLA, POC & CSEPs.
- Form part of a team of administration team
- Create and maintain weekly/monthly reports.
- Creating Road Notice Permits to Local Authorities.
- Start & Close Permits for Offsite Notices.
- Liaising with Local Authorities.
- Daily communication with Project Managers on Offsite Notices and new awards.
- Cover for the programme when Scheduler is off.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of the utility industry (preferably Multi Utility)
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines
- Able to build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service as the point of contact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Good telephone manner
An office environment.
Location: Midlands Burntwood Depot – Unit 11 Smiths Close, Zone 3 Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3FT
Salary will be dependent upon experience
If you wish to apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org