What you will be doing:
The role is based within the administration function of the Gas team, as a technical role, this position would suit someone looking to expand their knowledge base and to work alongside the Gas Engineers. The suitable candidate will have an ability to demonstrate attention to detail, be creative and enthusiastic and think in a methodical way to design, plan, and help organise the Engineers with the Gas connections on our developments.
Training and support will be given including some formal training, if required.
- General administration duties to assist the department
- Book and arrange Gas Connection requests, liaise with Project Managers and Gas Engineers, and send approved paperwork to relevant personnel.
- Write Gas Connection Procedures.
- Audit completed Gas Return packs.
- Book and arrange Gas Service connections.
- Assist with any AV Claims.
- Work as part of a team to help drive improvements and work more efficiently
What we ask from you
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, to present information in a professional manner.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word & Outlook
- To be able to work as an integral member of the team to help and assist in all different roles within the department.
What we can offer in return:
- Benefits include cashback plans including eye-care, dental & prescriptions, to name just a few….. please click on our benefits brochure to view further details
- Gym, fitness and retail discounts
- Donate a Day – we will gift you an extra day off each year to do something for charity or within the community
- Mentoring and ongoing guidance, not only to settle you into your role, but throughout your career with Aptus
- We promote physical and mental health and provide additional support to our employees via our Employer Assistance Program all year round
Job Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location – Unit 19-20, Barrs Fold Road, Wingates Industrial Estate, Bolton, BL5 3XP
Please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are shortlisted for this role, you will be contacted by a member of our People Team or Manager, who will usually arrange a short telephone interview before arranging a face-to-face interview.