Due to continued growth Aptus Utilities is looking for an experienced candidate to join the HSQE team and provide HSQE support to the business.
The HSQE Advisor will report to the HSQE Manager and will be responsible for driving continual improvement in Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental practices across our sites and developing best practice as part of our zero accident, incident and defect strategy.
Job Title: HSQE AdvisorReports to: HSQE Manager
Main Activities & Duties
- As a HSQE Advisor you will be required to provide competent advice and guidance on Health and Safety issues on site
- Perform HSQE site inspections and provide audit findings in a timely manner
- Assisting in investigation of strikes / incidents and providing advice on the root cause of these incidents
- Help to promote, produce and assess HSQE procedures
- Advise staff on risk assessments and risk management
- Formulate and suggest work safety standards, enforce company policies & procedures
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Previous HSQE experience
- Auditing experience
- A utility background – Gas/Water/Electric
- Knowledge of ISO management systems, including 9001, 14001 and 18001
- A NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- A full driving licence
This role will be based at Bolton head office but will cover North West and Midlands regions and will involve a combination of office and site working.
Salary dependent on experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com