The Regional Design Administration Co-Ordinator will conduct all administrative functions for that Region/Manager enabling fully independent working.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and update the design/revision logs and circulate accordingly
- Collate, process, and distribute the regions design performance in accordance with the region and company demands
- Compile monthly KPI report for the region and present to the Regional Manager for review
- Arrange & attend any meetings needed for the Region and take minutes as required, this could be client kick off, handovers (Est-Des & Des-Ops), KPI, reports and general updates as needed
- Provide any client info requests and arrange client updates, as required
- POC ManagementAcceptance & Payment
Requests & revalidation
Updates & Chasers
- Plant Log Management
- Undertake & manage Line & Land Searches
- Undertake all legal functions including management of and reporting of
- You will be responsible for aiding and assisting any other Regions to cover holidays/sickness/workloads, when required
What we ask from you
- Good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are essential. GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner is essential.
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines is essential.
What we can offer in return:
- Benefits include cashback plans including eye-care, dental & prescriptions, to name just a few….. please click on our benefits brochure to view further details
- Gym, fitness and retail discounts
- Donate a Day – we will gift you an extra day off each year to do something for charity or within the community
- Mentoring and ongoing guidance, not only to settle you into your role, but throughout your career with Aptus
- We promote physical and mental health and provide additional support to our employees via our Employer Assistance Program all year round
This is a full-time position working within an office environment
Location – Burntwood Office – Unit 11 Smiths Close, Zone 3 Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3FT
If you are shortlisted for this role, you will be contacted by a member of our People Team or Manager, who will usually arrange a short telephone interview before arranging a face-to-face interview.