Due to continued expansion throughout the UK, Aptus Utilities requires two Multi Utility Estimators to join our tendering team, one at our Bolton Head Office and another at our Midlands office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team in a dynamic role. The ideal applicant will have experience in a similar role. However, the right candidate with experience in the utilities sector will be considered and full support, including any training, will be offered.
Job Title: EstimatorReports to: Estimating Manager
Main Activities & Duties
- Compile utility tender quotations for gas, water, electric, street lighting, fibre and vehicle charging for new developments
- Produce tailored formal quotations from outline designs and enquiry information
- Liaise with other departments within the business to maximise value engineering
- Attend pre and post contract client meetings when required
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing client base
- Work closely with clients and colleagues through to contract award
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within timescales and to deadlines
- Strong written and numeracy ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
Experience in a similar role/within utilities industry is desirable.
This is a full time role working within a normal office environment. 40 hours per week.
Salary dependant on experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Bolton-Aptus House, Units 19-20, Barrs Fold Road, Wingates Industrial estate, Bolton, BL5 3XP
Midlands-Unit 11 Smiths Close, Zone 3 Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3FT