As a multi-utility company, we offer gas, water, electricity and street lighting services to residential, industrial and commercial clients. Fully accredited by Lloyds Multi Utility Register Scheme (MURS) we are able to simplify processes and offer a ‘one-stop shop’ approach through which we can save our clients time and money and ensure projects are delivered in line with industry standards.
As an Independent Connections Provider (ICP) we are able to connect directly onto the distribution network and manage all of your multi-utility needs. We bring specialist skills and knowledge to all sectors in which we work.
Accredited by the National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) we can provide comprehensive electricity infrastructure including designing and installing substations. Our services include:
• Electric Design
• Installation of LV and up to 11kv mains and services (including excavating,
backfilling and reinstatement)
• Design construction and installation of substations up to 11kv
• End-to-end service delivery including design and installation to electricity connections
• Connect and disconnect service as a single operation for our clients, reducing disruption, timescales and cost to our clients
• Dedicated inhouse street lighting design team. We produce lighting designs in accordance with BS5489-1:2013, BS EN 13201-1:2014, BS7671 and ILP guidelines
Aptus Utilities can confidently deliver fully managed projects, from start to finish and including:
• An application to relevant authorities for supply
• The design of new network and approval
• Installation of mains adoption
• Coordination of service connections
• Materials and project logistics installation of meters