Overall Purpose of the Role
To provide support to the buying department and Finance team. Duties include liaising with suppliers and order processing.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the finance team, suppliers, internal and external customers, site agents and project managers.
- Raise and process purchase orders for materials and plant hire to be delivered to site, depots, or stores locations.
- Raise purchase orders for overheads such as training and maintenance
- Make informed decisions using the pricing report on suitability of supplier products.
- Update plant tracker with all on/off hires.
- Process plant or vehicle damage requests through the relevant levels and raise orders when necessary.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis along with maintaining weekly/monthly reports
- Process and provide support with ordering queries.
Experience and Attributes Required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Office, and Word
- Good levels of English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to manage own workload, set priorities and work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of computerised accounts system (Sage 200 or similar) – Desirable but not Essential
Reports to: Finance Manager
This is a full-time position working within an office environment.
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Location: Aptus House, Unit 19-20, Barrs Fold Road, Wingates Business Park, Bolton BL5 3XP
If you wish to apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com