Overall Purpose of the Role
To provide administrative support to the design department at our busy Bolton head office.
- Provide efficient administrative support to the Gas, Electric and Water Design teams.
- Liaise with clients, Utility companies and our Operations team to progress design activities.
- Attend client and internal meetings and take minutes, as required.
- Process client communications and technical filing onto business systems.
- Record and process technical/design data, updating design trackers and providing design reports and information to the Design Manager.
- Support and arrange project handovers.
- Prepare information for client and senior management meetings.
- Perform general administration duties to include but not limited to photocopying, scanning, mailing and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Ensure compliance with Aptus systems, processes, and procedures.
Experience and attributes required
- Experienced administrative background
- A strong communicator across all internal and external stakeholders
- Positive approach to customer and clients
- A proactive approach to solving problems and seeking information is required
- Good experience and working knowledge of using Microsoft programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Committed to high quality customer service with a positive approach to all stakeholders
- Dedicated to providing high quality administrative support and project coordination
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Evidence of interest in, and commitment to, the success of the Aptus Limited
- Understanding of and commitment to the company values
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and plan to meet tight deadlines to achieve required targets is essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Reports to: Design Manager
Location: Aptus House, Unit 19-20 Barrs Fold Road, Wingates Industrial Estate, Bolton, BL5 3XP.
This is a full-time position working within an office environment.
Salary dependent on experience
Please send CV including contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org