The Stores Operative will be required to work within the stores team at our Leyland Stores reporting to the Stores manager.
Summary of role: Work within the team to provide support to the operational workforce by delivering or collecting materials, plant, tools and traffic management equipment to or from construction sites. The primary focus of the role will be on site clearance.
Main Activities & Duties
- Clearing sites of barriers, signs and any surplus materials and ensuring their return to the relevant depot
- Transferring materials and equipment between construction sites
- Delivering materials and equipment from the depot to the construction sites.
- Keep records of which sites materials and equipment have been collected from and delivered to
- Using bespoke system to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained
Qualifications & Skills
- Committed to customer service
- Excellent Listening and Communication skills
- First Aid /Manual Handling and NRSWA training desirable
- Full Driving Licence (Towing experience and relevant licence preferred)
Working conditions – working stores/site environment
Reports to – Stores Manager
Salary – Dependent upon experience
Location: Unit G3 Leyland Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR25 3GR
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org