We have a vacancy for a Stores Operative at our North West Operational Depot in Leyland reporting to the Stores Manager. The candidate would be expected to work within a team to provide support to the operational workforce by organising materials for collection or delivery.
Job Title: Stores OperativeReports to: Stores Manager
- Assisting the stores manager to control and issue stores held materials as required
- Delivery or collection of materials, plant, tools or traffic management equipment to/from sites within the North West Operational Region may be required
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic
- Committed to customer service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- First Aid /Manual Handling and NRSWA training desirable
- Forklift licence
- Full Driving Licence (towing experience and relevant licence preferred)
Ideally the candidate will have experience working within the utility industry within a stores or utility construction team environment as a stores operative or support driver. Other related experience will be considered.
This is undoubtedly the most exciting opportunity within the UK’s utility and connection market, the candidate will be given full backing to progress within a major organisation and become a key part of the fastest growing multi utility connection provider in the UK.
This is a full-time position (45 hours per week). The Leyland Depot is located at PR25 3GR.
Salary dependant on experience
Please send CV and contact details to email@example.com
Direct Applications Only – Agency Applications Not Accepted